Top 10 Bollywood Breakups!
Bollywood and romance go hand in hand Time and time again, we hear about budding love affairs amongst Bollywood stars. While some go on to tie the knot, many end up with broken hearts. From Blocksbusters to posh mansion, to fancy cars, the glamorous lifestyle and the red carpet rolled out for them they have lived it all.It doesn’t get better than this!!. But when it comes to matters of the heart, celebrities are just like any of us. And they don’t always get what they want. Even though they’ve had fairy tale romances, they did not get their happy ending. Page3 mumbai brings you Top 10 Bollywood Breakups!
Salman Khan:He Gave his heart to Aishwarya on the sets of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam The most eligible bachelor of the tinsel town had many relationships but the one with Aishwarya Rai was the most spoken off. The two dated from 1999-2001. But this legendary love story was not meant to be. Ash apparently called off the relationship due to Salman’s infidel ways, when the actor indirectly confessed to her that he had cheated on her Aishwarya quickly moved on to Junior Bachchan and married him. This is truly one of the most heart breaking stories of Bollywood..
- Kareena Kapoor: Not many are aware, but even Bebo and Hrithik were madly in love at one time, despite the fact that Hrithik was already dating his sweetheart Sussanne Khan (Sanjay Khan’s daughter). However it was short-lived and Hrithik got married to Sussanne, and Kareena Kapoor started dating Shahid Kapoor.
- Madhuri Dixit: Madhuri Dixit is one actress who is always been the talk of the town but in a good manner, she is one actor who remained non-controversial.
Sanjay Dutt was married to Richa Sharma (Trishala is their daughter). But her untimely death due to cancer, left the actor devastated. Around this time (in the 90s) Sanjay was linked to the beautiful Madhuri Dixit, the Dhak Dhak girl of Bollywood. The two allegedly got close to each other on the sets of Saajan, which surprised many (even Madhuri’s father was unhappy) because Sanjay Dutt aka Sanju was the bad boy of the industry. However, after Sanjay’s TADA arrest, it was time for Madhuri to move on. She got married to Dr Nene and moved to the US for few years; the Nene family is now back in Mumbai.
- Shilpa Shetty: Akshay and Shilpa Shetty worked together in several films, and it was during the making of one such film that lovebetween the two blossomed. However, Shilpa soon found out that the Khildai was two timing her (with her then best friend, Twinkle Khanna). But before anyone could comprehend what was happening, Akshay had tied the knot with Twinkle Khanna (daughter of Dimple and Rajesh Khanna). Shilpa shetty got married to Raj Kundra, a UK-based businessman! After a long gap, when they both met again on the sets of Bigg Boss, Shilpa had introduced Akshay, saying, “Aapne zindagi mein bahaut saare stunts kiye hain” to which Akshay promptly replied, “Ji aapse aacha kaun jaanta hain mere stunts ke baare mein.”
Karisma Kapoor: Before Abhishek Bachchan got married to Ash, Karisma Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan were every bit a couple in love, and they were even engaged to each other on Amitabh Bachchan’s 60th Birthday. However, it seems interference from their families resulted in the relationship going kaput.There were several rumors floating around during this break up. One was that the Bachchan parivar did not want Lolo to work post marriage which infuriated lolo’s mother Babita. Another story is that Amar Singh, who at that time was close to the Bachchans, put detectives behind Lolo to reveal her alleged
closeness to Sahara head Subroto Roy. This led to an ugly confrontation between Babita and Jaya Bachchan, and the wedding was called off. Abhishek Bachchan is now happily married to Aishwarya Rai. However, Karishma Kapoor’s marriage Sanjay kapur seems to be headed to divorce.
- Bipasha Basu: The handsome hunk John Abraham and uber sensuous Bipasha Basu’s breakup was the bollywoods hottest couple . They both almost dated each other for 8 long years, there were rumours about them that they were secretly married. The couple parted their ways after almost 10 years of staying together very amicably. Reason behind their break up is not known yet although you may get to hear different versions time to time. But allegedly the actor cheated on her with now wife Priya Runchal and broke her heart into pieces. Their love story had such a sad ending
- Sangeeta Bijlani: Sangeeta and Salman were together for a long time and the wedding cards had gone out too when she discovered Salman’s philandering ways and broke it off. Even though she was married to Mohd. Azharuddin post that, she even stayed in touch with Salman and even his family.
- Shahid Kapoor: For many, the news of the breakup of Shahid Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor was shocking! How could a couple who were so deeply in love with each other, break up (you could see their chemistry in movies like ‘Jab We Met’).B
ebo was the one who was always crazy about Shahid Kapoor and is said to have initiated the first move. However, after four years, cracks started developing in their relationship. Kareena fell for Saif (in Ladakh) during the filming of Tashan. Shahid was also rumoured to be getting close to his Kismet Konnection co-star Vidya Balan. However, it was Bebo who was apparently blamed for infidelity. She moved on and got married to the Chote Nawab (Saif Ali Khan). Shahid is still single (was linked to Priyanka Chopra some time back).
Raj Kapoor: Raj Kapoor was a married man and therefore, the relationship did not materialise into marriage. A man of principles, he stayed with his wife till the very end. It’s no longer a secret that when Raj Kapoor and Nargis met on the movie sets, they fell in love. A passionate romance that became the talk of the whole nation! The iconic hindi song “Pyaar Hua Ikraar Hua Hai” (from the movie Shree 420) is still a reflection of Raj Kapoor and Nargis’ real-life love.However, this love story failed because Raj Kapoor was a married man who did not wish to leave his wife/family. Nargis was also not happy with Raj Kapoor’s womanizing ways, and went on to marry Sunil Dutt (they fell in love during the making of Mother India).
- MadhuBala: Madhubala was in love with Dilip Kumar. It is said that Dilip Kumar wanted her to quit movies and marry him, but as she was supporting her family, she refused to do so. Hence, Dilip Kumar went ahead and married Saira Banu instead.
With all these heartbreaking stories of our celebs we just want to say that marriages are made in Heaven…
https://www.page3mumbai.com/top-10-bollywood-breakups/https://d1pwtov3hkz0fo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/20140909124203/kareena2_660_073113052907.jpghttps://d1pwtov3hkz0fo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/20140909124203/kareena2_660_073113052907-150x150.jpgAishwarya RaiBlogBollywoodCelebrityJohn AbrahamJust For FunLimelightMumbaiPriyanka ChopraSalman Khanbollywood break ups,Bollywood heart breaks,Bollywood Top 10 celebrities with a Broken Heart!,bollywood uncessfull love stories,Top 10 Bollywood Breakups!Bollywood and romance go hand in hand Time and time again, we hear about budding love affairs amongst Bollywood stars. While some go on to tie the knot, many end up with broken hearts. From Blocksbusters to posh mansion, to fancy cars, the glamorous lifestyle and the red carpet...Shashi KantShashi Kant Pandidharitajooba@gmail.comAdministratorWho is this Man ? Dude , Myth or Mega Tech Guy ? Well, why not all ? I spend part of my days wondering how to combine my two loves, Digital Marketing and Technolgy . The rest of his time I spend trying to design killer technology.Mumbai : Page3