Mumbai has an indelible mark on everyone’s personality and life. We have fallen in love with this melting pot of a city where you can find great paradoxes and little joys at every turn.
1. It takes one ride in a Mumbai local to figure out the city
If you’ve got the time and an appetite for exploration, then you can probably figure out this city in a matter of days. And if you lose your way just look around, your fellow passengers will go out of the way to guide you.
2. Mumbai is a city of aspirations.
Mumbai caters for all your ambitions and eccentricities. Mumbai is the place where all of your ambitions, Dreams, Desires come alive. Yes! If you have the will power to work hard. Mumbai rocks.
3. When in doubt, turn towards the sea.
Sea and Breeze are the two factors responsible for a relaxation. Whether it’s Marine drive or the Worli-Sea Face, nothing calms down frayed nerves better than the soothing sea breeze and sitting on the rocks.
4. It is safer for the Women even at midnight.
Be it any place and time in Mumbai you can witness independent women travelling here and there with ease and comfort. Women rock the parties as well their work lives.
Even though recent events have brought this into question, Mumbai remains one of the few cities in India where women don’t have to look behind their backs every 5 minutes.
5. As soon as you leave home, you enroll yourself for a crash course in cultural studies.
In 6 months in Mumbai, Mumbai’s enthusiastic communities made sure that we get soaked in the spirit of Holi, Good
Friday, Eid, and Gudi Padwa in equal measure.
6. If you’re not from Mumbai, you’ll soon realize that in this city, you’ll never eat your fill and never be hungry enough to starve.
When you’re chasing after your dreams, you tend to forget food and drink. But when you do remember, there’s always Vada Pavs and Misal Pavs. Indeed Mumbai rocks.
7. And on days when the crowds, the sheer sights and myriad sounds sap all the energy out of you
Mumbai as always is crowded to the core, Mumbai u fell like a strict yet loving parent , has prepared you for life. But you still face the world with a zest and enthusiasm. Mumbai teaches everyone to make their own way amongst the crowd.
8. It takes one trip to Mumbai’s suburbs to learn the meaning of the saying, “Ghar bada nahi hai toh kya hua? Dil toh bada hai.”
It’s short on space but it has a giant heart. Many people in Mumbai don’t have much in the way of material possessions, but whatever they have, they’re willing to share. This makes a tough city like Mumbai a bit comfortable to stay in.
9. In a place where money is the greatest religion, there is little room for communal hostility.
Mumbai has seen its share of communal tension. But as a city where dreams of fame, money and glory find a home in almost every mind, it has only come out stronger and braver.
10. ‘Work hard, party harder’, was probably coined exclusively for Mumbai.
The city that never sleeps has a place for everyone and everywhere be it any time of the day or any time of the night which gives you full control over yourself to enjoy and relax. Whether you leave work at 6pm or 11pm, you will never complain of being bored or jobless. Hop into a club in Bandra and see how rewarding a good work-life balance can be. here people are forever ready to rock the party.
With all these reason Mumbai always welcomes everybody with open arms and lets you know and teach you how life really is.
But we just wanna say that “Abhi toh Party Shuru hue hai!!!”