We love Bollywood like our life. We ape the way they say and do things, what they wear on and off screen. But what if our on-screen idols makes us go oh-no with their disastrous tastes in fashion. Lets sneak a look at the list of the worst dressed Bollywood celebs to evade a disaster happening at your end, well which is also a trick!! With all the money and stylists at their disposal, we wonder how can they get it wrong? Even the most dazzling celebs can get it wrong sporadically, but some never seem to get it right. Why is it with celebs to keep changing their stylist? To pace up with other well modishly dressed celebs, these celebs are always trying to put up a trendy side-show act. Here are worst dressed Bollywood celebs that need a fashion makeover:
- Sonakshi Sinha: Yes, she is young! Very young! She has bagged 1000 crore projects at this minor age, which unveils that she is a cluster of talents. Where does all this money go when you are dressed up in the most unflattering clothes at any event? In spite of the millions of designer gears rolling around her, Sonakshi still can’t dress for her shape. However, Sonakshi Sinha has gone on record to say that she is not interested in losing more weight because she is akin to her curves, which only means that we are going to see more of her disastrous attires!!
- Malika Sherawat: Why is it that we always land up solving a jigsaw puzzle whenever Malika Sherawat is on the red carpet? Why are her dresses so full of complex designs? Looking at her dresses, I sometimes wonder, getting entangled in that dress is so easy!! Her worst outfits are her stage outfits. But is revealing that important for a lady of her age to lead her to a road to success? Truly sexy and confident women don’t have to try that hard. Put it away, Malika!
- Vidya Balan:With the staggering stance that she is embellished in, she can pull off any role with an ease. But is it the same with her outfits? After being so offensively stuck in speculations about her outfits, Vidya Balan has wearily given-up on western outfits. High time for her to tip off her Kanjivaram sarees and budge to a sexier and stylish avatar because we know you can slickly pull that off too. So why fret when you have to be ‘Silk’ in your real life? I was pleased to see her westernized outfit when she was recently interviewed at a celebrity talk show ‘Look who’s talking with Niranjan Iyengar’ on zee café. She had this laid-back look on her face which reflected in her clothes too. She looked absolutely glamorous then.
- Huma Qureshi: Huma Qureshi is an actress with bold roles but does her outfit mirror the same boldness? She dresses up like a heroine of 80s. Sure she should with a face and body like the yesteryear’s bombshells. She is always roofed in evening gowns and salwar kameez to play it safe. We want her to experiment with colors and not dress up at every occasion in black colored outfits. This is a monotonous way of dressing up!! She unquestionably needs a stylist who can dress her up in a much bolder avatar with more colours reflecting on her body.
- Ameesha Patel:Now she truly, badly and desperately needs a makeover. Why do all the designers evaporate from their stores whenever Ameesha Patel steps in? With such a charming face and cracking body, she can doll up in any damn outfit. It was such a delight to watch her debut film, but is it truly a delight to look at her off-screen? We want to see you in subtle shades that compliment your face. She is a damsel when she is merely dressed up like a celebrity; which is definitely a time to cover up for the loss at the big events!!
It must be difficult to always be on the good books of critics, but looking good is part of the celebrity job description. Million eyes follow you and your style. You don’t need a reservoir of money to look good, so there’s no excuse for dressing badly when you’re bank balance hit the charts. Let’s not be in the list of worst dressed Bollywood celebs that needs a fashion makeover.