Agrez chale gaye lekin angrezee chorr gayee.Th Bitishers ruled and exploited our Motherland for 200 years and now we have been killing their Mother-tongue since forever. Now, the tables have turned and its our time to take some revenge. We fund these hilarious Bollywood Movies with English Subtitles that will not only tickle your funny bone but lave you lost in translation… well literally.
1. Is Raveena referring to the Bollywood ke famous Kaanoon ke Haath here by any chance?
2. This scene from Aitraz left us in splits. Now all we can say is Akshay Kumar indeed got umeed se dugna.
3. Can somebody please tell Bobby Deol to stop inflicting us with this slow torture.. please… please…
4. It’s only words and words are all I have…..
5. Yes dear! we can completely understand. Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor from a still from Bachhna Ae Haseeno.
6. Sill still from Singham left us saying, “Don’t raise your finger”
7. Mind you guys! Sound advice from Sonu Sood.
8. Isi liye mummy ne meri… tumhe chai pe bulaaya hai…
9.A still from one of those cheeky… we mean scary horror films…
10. Tujhko Mirchi lagi toh main kya kaooo
11. Well… all we can say is… every dog has its day.
12. This man… we tell you… can.. do… anything!
13. Bachelors…head to the cardilogist… right now!
14. Lowered the standards? No wonder our Munni s badnaam
15. If we could resing this in Hindi, it could be ‘Gore Gore O Ba ke Chore…’
16. “You don’t know what madness is this…? neither do we…
17. This one from a Tamil movie left us speechless.
18. Maar maar ke keema bana do….baat khatam.
19. Hey Bhagwaan yeh sunne se pehle main marr kyu nai gayi! Mother of… God!
20. Another offering from Tollywood. But we stick to one of the epic dialogues of Bollywood…. “Mucheho to natthulal jai..varna naa ho.”