Page3 Mumbai took a walk down the memory lane to compile a list of Bollywood Malfunction and fashion faux pas that were most talked about! Most Bollywood’s A-listers found themselves caught in the web of embarrassment when their much precious outfits decided to play peek-a-boo with their bodies.
From plunging necklines to shifting hemlines… check out Bollywood actresses wardrobe malfunctions pictures of all times.
- Sonam Kapoor:
Sonam Kapoor was in news due to her weight loss program but the reigning fashionista of Bollywood girl goes wrong with her fashion choices. She was recently spotted at the premiere of her father Anil Kapoor’s recent film- ‘Welcome Back’. She wore a stunning Stella McCartney outfit where she ended up flaunting ample cleavage than intended.
- Aishwarya Rai Bacchhan: Miss World, Red carpet queen and popular actress Aishwarya Rai Bacchhan who is all set to make a comeback in the film Jazbaa too had been a victim of wardrobe malfunctions in the past. Aishwarya suffered an unfortunate moment at the music launch of her film Raavan. Aishwarya’s blouse was too short to cover her body well.
In yet another event, Rai received a lot of flak from the critics for her revealing outrageously revealing outfit.
She was also in the list of Bollywood actresses who became victims of image morphing
- Katrina Kaif:Katrina Kaif who is currently dating Ranbir kapoor has managed to find place in this category more than once. Generally dressed to the nines, Katrina loves sporting trendy clothing by Bollywood’s best designers. Katrina Kaif was caught unawares during a performance at a music award function.
Kat who loves sporting short dresses and often does carry them off with elan, was caught in media frenzy when her short dress shifted a tad bit up to reveal her inner wear.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan:This drop dread gorgeous actress Kareena Kapoor from the great Kapoor Family of Bollywood had a malfunction, realized it and try to fix it too…only to make it look worse. Dear Kareena Kapoor, may we tell you that although a safety pin is strong enough to rescue a damsel in distress, it is meant to d its job quietly and not be seen that prominently.
- Alia Bhatt:Alia Bhatt looked brilliant and chirpy at a promotional event of her film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya. She wore a risqué outfit and and chose to team it up with a very short Kurti. What highlighted her plight was co-star Varun Dhawan’s impromptu gesture of lifting her up. Sorry Alia! We will only call it bad luck.
- Shraddha Kapoor: Shraddha Kapoor who shot to fame in Aashiqui 2, too became a victim of wardrobe malfunction. Shraddha who was wearing a short black dress was caught unawares by the prying media lens when her short dress gave the media and the audience a sneak-peak of her ‘unmentionables.’
- Kangana Ranaut:Even the Queen has her bad days. This petite diva suffered ended up wearing a really ill-fitting and unflattering dress. Well, we hope Kangana Ranaut isn’t planning to relive the ‘FASHION’ (movie) moments.
- Deepika Padukone:
Deepika Padukone wore a stunning red jacket while making an appearance on The Front Row with Anupama Chopra along with Amitabh Bachchan. Unfortunately, Deepika’s red jacket had large tear near the arm pits and the media did not leave the opportunity to highlight it.
- Priyanka Chopra:
Piggy Chops too had her share of misfortune when she was spotted wearing a see through top at a promotional event. Priyanka… let us introduce you…to…the..mirror. It will save you from such unfortunate incidents later.
- Athiya Shetty:
Athiya Shetty, daughter of Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty is all set to make her film debut this year opposite another debutante Suraj with 2015 release of Hero (the remake of a 1983 movie). The songs have already begun to grab eyeballs. Especially the song ‘Main hoon Hero’ crooned by Salman Khan.
Though Athiya Shetty has hardly made any notable public appearances, she has already begun to earn brickbats from critics on social media who have commented on the “tatty-ness” of her clothes and poor fashion choices and become part of Bollywood malfunction.
The blouse is tacky and making her body look unflattering.
Indeed, glamor is a doubled edged sword and it is tough being a celeb especially an actress in Bollywood. Hope these actresses hire better designers and double check what they are wearing so that they don’t end up embarrassing themselves in public.
Have a look of this video too on Bollywood malfunction