Aishwarya Rai… An inspiration to new moms!!
It is quite evident for a new mommy to drag their poor tortured soul out of the room when nursing a new born. She is constantly on fire. When a baby is born, your world is gyrating around your baby. So it is quite challenging for the new moms to even ponder over a new gamble. Aishwarya Rai, a new super mommy and a renowned Bollywood celeb, has put in her heart and soul for her baby. But now she has rebounded to hit a bull’s eye. Was it that easy for her to recoil? She should be applauded for harmonizing her personal and professional life so well. She treats everything like a slow motion movie and stays unruffled in every situation possible. Her tranquillity to travel on a bumpy road, starting from Miss World to being a mother, is recommendable. She is an inspiration for our new moms because she lives in the spur of the moment. There are a few things that new moms should get inspired by this mesmerizing beauty, which are:
- Your baby is your priority: No matter how inscrutable your life is, your baby is your priority. Nurture every moment spent in the tiny arms of your baby. Aishwarya Rai is considered to be a super mom because she didn’t fret for any loss. For an actress, their body and face are their price tags, but she flouted all. So dumb the rest in a bin and devote the stint to your baby. She describes motherhood in simple, yet effective words “I don’t know about changing my perspective because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience, I strongly recommend it. Its bliss, love and fulfilment of another level” If an actress of that stature is not neurotic about herself, then you can live in the moment too. Breed your baby to be healthy and happy!!
- Look fat yet stunning: Although she was a face of Miss World once, Aishwarya Rai has still managed to pull it off with her chubby cheeks. Her self-confidence to pose in front of the paparazzi with a flabby body is plausible. It’s a learning experience for the new moms to be confident with all those layers of fat. Just go with the flow!! Here is what she says about weight gain “Weight gain can happen at any point in time and it is something that you are dealing with anyway, and it is OK. It is ridiculous to have this dictate your very being because I have always said that it is not the outside that defines who you are.” Get rid of those loose pyjamas or gowns, you are done with your delivery! Put on some sexy clothes and get a good haircut to look fabulous. Life begins now, your Highness!!
- Dress elegantly: Be it at any event, Aishwarya Rai manages to flash her million dollar smile with poise anywhere and everywhere and look elegant as it is. Just because your child takes up most of your time is no excuse to dress shabbily. So pull out your make-up strongbox, pout your lips with a red lipstick, flutter your eye lashes with mascara, wear high heels, pull up a fancy dress and there you go!!! It’s simply the way you think. Build up that confidence in you that you look the best. Don’t hide your luminous fascia from the reality. Rug off those ugly thoughts that now you are a mother and you can’t look sexy. Aishwarya says “Strangely nothing makes me feel tired, fatigued at all. I’ve gone days and nights without sleep, and still the mind is in such a positive space. It just doesn’t make you feel fatigued.”
- Open doors for your career once again: Understand your baby’s needs, modify your time accordingly, shape your career gradually but don’t let it take a back seat. Aishwarya being an International celebrity is taking her own sweet time to bounce back. She nurtured every bit of motherhood, but now she wants to contour her career. About career, she is opinionated as “You need to know that the world is huge- it’s an ocean! There are so many options. You cannot cover the length and breadth of it. As long as the plunge is sincere, you stay afloat and get to your destination”. After the third month of her delivery, she went abroad to shoot for L’oreal. That’s intransigent determination!! So never give up on your career. Take up a part-time job or work on timely basis or even develop a hobby. Once your child is a little grown up, activate your nerve cells and get back to work.
- Get rid of that extra fat at the right stage: All fat ladies hallucinate of a sexy body. Your baby should never be a justification for you to not work on your body. Concentrate one hour daily on your body, go for walks, hit the gym or do yoga. Exercise is a requisite!! You just have to keep playing with your body consistently, hang onto working hard and I’m sure the up-shots will show the difference in your body. Aishwarya Rai has pulled it off well with the help of power yoga and gym. There is a radical transformation in her body in the past one year. Bit by bit, at her own pace, she managed to lose those extra flabs. Don’t lose 10 kilos in a month, set realistic targets. Looking your best motivates you in some or the other way and builds up the confidence in you.
- Smile – a powerful tool!! No matter how sweat-dripping it is for you to run behind your baby, don’t forget to say ‘cheese’. Aishwarya Rai’s cheeks are always bouncing with happiness, with a placid smile on her lips. Millions of reporters critiqued over her fat body but she still zoomed out of the mess with a killer smile. She says “I’m following a Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass” You can cross any daunting barrier with a smile. Don’t cry over petty issues related to work load after your baby is born. You knew it was whizzing towards you. So take up any challenge with a smile!!
She is definitely an inspiration to new moms!! Delivering a baby can turn your life upside-down, but how to regularize your life is something we got to learn from Aishwarya Rai. She is diva and she will always be, even after she delivers 10 kids!! Life is precious, treat it the right way!!https://www.page3mumbai.com/aishwarya-rai-inspiration-new-moms/https://d1pwtov3hkz0fo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/20141110113458/Aishwarya-Rai-Salwar-Kameez.jpghttps://d1pwtov3hkz0fo.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/20141110113458/Aishwarya-Rai-Salwar-Kameez-150x150.jpgAishwarya RaiBeautyBollywoodCelebrityEntertainmentFashionFitnessGymLifestyleaishwarya rai,An inspiration to new moms,Baby a priority,Miss World an inspiration,Open doors for your careerIt is quite evident for a new mommy to drag their poor tortured soul out of the room when nursing a new born. She is constantly on fire. When a baby is born, your world is gyrating around your baby. So it is quite challenging for the new moms...Aanchal MadanAanchal Madanaanchalgmadan@gmail.comContributorI have graduated as an Instrumentation Engineer. By the end of my last year, I was totally out of the box and wanted to be a business woman. So I took up jobs in HR and administration as a stepping stone. But destiny had crafted something else for me. So here I am writing for page 3 and hoping to strike a chord with my readers. I am an avid reader and was always keen on writing. I'm an optimist and a go-getter. Love to travel and music is always on my mind. I like to rely on my instincts majorly. Comical and fiction stories interests me more. I hope to make a difference with my writing!!!Mumbai : Page3